In this episode, we talk about:
- Protecting your Vision
- What you can do to help your eyesight.
- Things that can damage your eyesight.
Featured Director of Photography: Les Gaddis
Eating Right – It all starts with your diet.
- Dark leafy greens
- Orange fruit and vegetables
- Organic Pasteurized egg yolk
- Fatty Fish
- Nuts and Seeds
Let some fresh sun light in.
Things that could damage your vision:
- Rubbing your eyes
- Not getting enough sleep
- Not drinking enough water – dehydration causes you not to produce adequate amount of tears to keep your eyes hydrated.
- Not wearing sunglasses
- Staring at your smartphone
- Looking at any type of screen right before you go to bed
- Smoking – It makes you more likely to get cataracts, damage to your optic nerve, and macular degeneration.
- Overusing eye drops.
- For the ladies, mis-using eye makeup.
Thank you for listening: Please let me know what you thought of the show today. Subscribe to the podcast. For more inspiration, check out my inspiration page on my site: www.gaddisvisuals.com/inspiration. Be sure to join the Capturing Light Community on Facebook and say hello. I would love to hear from you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/capturinglightcommunity/