So I’ve been pretty busy the last few months. Between juggling the blog, keeping up with the podcast, and finishing the feature film I’ve created a course that teaches cinematography fundamentals. I love educating and motivating aspiring cinematographers and I plan to release many more courses in the future. Check out the description below:
The Capturing Light 101: Cinematography Fundamentals Course is all about teaching you what you need to know to shoot better films immediately. The course covers topics such as:
- Camera Features
- Shutter Speed, Aperture, and Iso
- Camera Movements
- Lighting Basics.
The course is taught in a clear and concise manner, getting straight to the point to get you out there filming. This course also comes with downloadable PDFs, charts, quizzes, and even an Ebook, as well as access to me through my virtual office hours. If you have been on the fence about getting into cinematography, or overwhelmed with it, let this course be the one that teaches you the fundamentals to help start your cinematography journey. The course will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
What are the requirements?
- Having access to a camera and lighting is recommended but not required for the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 32 mins of content!
- Learn camera basics and settings
- Learn camera movement to elevate production value
- Learn lens properties and how choose the right lens for your projects
- Learn basic lighting concepts and techniques
What is the target audience?
- The Capturing Light Course is meant for beginner students who aspire to become camera operators and cinematographers.
- No prior camera or film experience is required.
- This course is not for you if you are a seasoned or an experienced cinematographer
Read the full description at: https://www.udemy.com/capturinglight101/
My first 75 students enrolled using the provided coupon code will have the opportunity to enroll for $25: https://www.udemy.com/capturinglight101/?couponCode=f1rsT75